1. Purpose and acceptance.
This legal notice regulates the use of the website: polarisformula.com.
The website polarisformula.com provides services whose primary purpose is to allow contact between users and the entity, either to contact us, respond to your request, manage your claim, process your purchase or exercise your rights in data protection.
Browsing through the website polarisformula.com attributes the condition of user of the same and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this legal notice, which may undergo modifications.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice. The user shall be liable to PRODUCTOS NATURALES BAMBÚ S.L. and to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a consequence of the non-fulfillment of such obligation.
2. Ownership of the website and identification of the Information Society Service Provider.
In order to comply with the principle of general information required by Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on information society services and electronic commerce, we inform our users that this website belongs to PRODUCTOS NATURALES BAMBÚ S.L. with CIF B38345815.
PRODUCTOS NATURALES BAMBÚ S.L. - B38345815
Calle Blas Nuñez, 45, 38280 - TEGUESTE (Santa Cruz de Tenerife)
822 68 45 08
3. General conditions of access and use.
The website and its services are free and open access, although the use of certain areas or services is subject to the completion of data collection forms. Only persons over 18 years of age may provide data through our website, and children under 14 years of age may not provide data without the consent of parents or guardians.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data provided to PRODUCTOS NATURALES BAMBÚ S.L. and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made. polarisformula.com has the following types of users:
- Users who provide data in any of the available forms: the personal data that PRODUCTOS NATURALES BAMBÚ S.L. requests include the name, e-mail address and the data provided by the user himself/herself when filling in the forms.
- Users who have not contacted PRODUCTOS NATURALES BAMBÚ S.L. but whose data are collected: data provided by cookies.
- Users who make comments on the blog: the e-mail address, name and surname or nickname, comment made and/or date of the comment are collected from these users.
- Users who make purchases through our online store: the data provided by the user in the purchase process and data of the purchase made are collected.
3.1 Rules and prohibitions of use for users of our servicess.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services offered and not to use them for:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorist apology contents or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- To introduce in the network computer viruses or to carry out actions susceptible to alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damages in the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of PRODUCTOS NATURALES BAMBÚ S.L. or of third parties; as well as to hinder the access of other users to the website and its services.
- Attempting to access restricted areas of PRODUCTOS NATURALES BAMBÚ S.L. or third parties' computer systems and, if necessary, extracting information.
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of PRODUCTOS NATURALES BAMBÚ S.L. or third parties' information.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
3.2. Procedure in the event of illegal activities.
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity in the web pages included or accessible through the website, he/she must send a notification to PRODUCTOS NATURALES BAMBÚ S.L. duly identifying himself/herself, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly declaring under his/her responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
5. Cookies policy.
PRODUCTOS NATURALES BAMBÚ S.L. installs cookies in the user's computer. To learn more about cookies on our website go to the following link: "Cookies Policy".
All notifications and communications between the users and PRODUCTOS NATURALES BAMBÚ S.L. will be considered effective, for all purposes, when made through postal mail, e-mail or telephone communication. Users shall address PRODUCTOS NATURALES BAMBÚ S.L. by means of:
- Sending by post to the following address: PRODUCTOS NATURALES BAMBÚ S.L. - Calle Blas Nuñez, 45, 38280 - TEGUESTE (Santa Cruz de Tenerife).
- E-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Industrial property and intellectual propertyl.
All the contents of the web site, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to PRODUCTOS NATURALES BAMBÚ S.L., and none of the exploitation rights over them may be understood to be transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web site.
In short, users accessing this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation and only and exclusively while the service is in force.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are property of PRODUCTOS NATURALES BAMBÚ S.L., and it may not be construed that the use or access to the website grants the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by PRODUCTOS NATURALES BAMBÚ S.L. are forbidden. In case of non-compliance PRODUCTOS NATURALES BAMBÚ S.L. will proceed to take the appropriate legal measures.
8. Disclaimer and modification of this legal notice.
The web site polarisformula.com uses information security techniques such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorized access to data and ensure the confidentiality of the same.
The information disseminated on this website is solely and exclusively for information purposes, PRODUCTOS NATURALES BAMBÚ S.L. reserves the right to remove or suspend its dissemination, in whole or in part, and to modify the structure and content of this website without prior notice, and may even limit or deny access to such information. PRODUCTOS NATURALES BAMBÚ S.L. tries to maintain the quality and updating of this information and to avoid and minimize possible mistakes but PRODUCTOS NATURALES BAMBÚ S.L. shall not be liable for any damages or losses caused by decisions made on the basis of the information disseminated; nor for any inaccuracies, omissions or errors contained therein, nor for any problems arising from the use of this website or any other external connection; nor for any damages and/or losses to the user's software or hardware resulting from accessing this website.
Users expressly agree that PRODUCTOS NATURALES BAMBÚ S.L. shall not be liable for any unauthorized access to or alteration of their transmissions or data, for any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or for any transaction made through its website.
PRODUCTOS NATURALES BAMBÚ S.L. reserves the right to modify this legal notice unilaterally and without prior notice in the terms and conditions it deems convenient with the only obligation to inform the user of the modifications made through polarisformula.com.
In relation to the information that is disseminated in the online store, the information contained in the document "Terms and Conditions of Purchase"document shall prevail over this legal notice.
9. Partial nullity.
If any of these clauses is declared null and void by a final decision issued by a competent authority, the remaining terms and conditions shall remain in force, without being affected by such declaration of nullity.
10. Applicable law and competent courtss.
This website is subject to the provisions of Spanish legislation and European regulations that may be applicable.
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the use of the website or such products shall be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals of the province of Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
If you are a final consumer, nothing in this clause shall affect your rights as such under current legislation, and you may choose to file a claim to enforce your rights in relation to these conditions before the judge or courts corresponding to your domicile.
Date: 03 June 2022
Incorporate in the case of companies registered in the commercial register.